|Department:||Finance & HR|
|Campaign Start Date:||05/09/2013|
The Recruiter will lead the development and implementation of creative recruitment and sourcing strategies in order to attract, screen, recruit and select highly qualified, diverse candidates for hard to fill technical, administrative, clerical and leadership opportunities throughout Liazon.The Recruiter is responsible for fully utilizing multiple recruiting resources (job boards, social media, career web sites, professional organizations, and other possible channels) to source, recruit, interview, qualify and refer candidates for hard to fill technical, administrative, clerical and leadership opportunities throughout Liazon. Must be able to establish an effective and long standing working relationship with area technical schools, colleges, universities and maintain a presence in our Buffalo, NY office -- considering local candidates only.
- Develop and maintain a strong and plentiful candidate pipeline through strategic sourcing, including: networking, job board utilization and social media outreach.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop clear job specifications to determine requirements and compose job descriptions. Develop strong working relationships with managers to meet their recruiting needs. Consult with hiring managers to assist with hiring and retaining top talent.
- Interview and screen candidates, present final recommendations to hiring team.
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate onsite interviews.
- Utilize and manage applicant tracking software, ApplicantStack.
- Contact candidate references, verify education and perform criminal background checks.
- Follow up with prehire document distribution and retrieval.
- Maintain positive candidate relationships and ensure the candidate experience is reflective of the spirit of Liazon culture.
- Visit colleges to attend job fairs, recruit students and promote Liazon.
- Promote organizational mobility through an internal posting program.
- Manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities simultaneously and prioritize multiple projects that require detail-orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years technical/hard to fill recruiting experience preferred.
- Proven high-volume recruiting experience.
- Sound decision making ability.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Independent and motivated individual who requires minimal supervision.
- Aggressive with strong desire to succeed, goal oriented and proven past experience to compete and thrive in a challenging environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Authorized to work in the US
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the market-leading private benefits exchange for businesses across the U.S. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers save money on their health care costs by setting predictable budgets while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits.
In six years, Liazon has grown to over 80 employees and now serves more than 2,000 customers, ranging in size from micro-employers to companies with over 2,500 employees. Company offices are in New York City & Buffalo, New York.
The management team includes industry experts and pioneers from McKinsey and Company, CIGNA, Prudential, Online Benefits, Iron Mountain, and Watson Wyatt.
The company is backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Capital Partners, Ingleside Investors, and Rand Capital, SBIC.
Company Website: www.Liazon.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications