Enrollment & Eligibility Specialist
|Title:||Enrollment & Eligibility Specialist|
|Campaign Start Date:||08/20/2013|
The Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist is responsible for ensuring that enrollments processed through the Liazon Bright Choices enrollment system are communicated appropriately to our vendor partners.
- Reviewing daily transaction logs and verifying that all enrollment data is transmitted to carriers
- Reviewing carrier discrepancy reports to ensure that all data was processed appropriately
- Working with Liazon’s carrier partners to process enrollments that did not flow through the normal process
- Working with Technical Operations and Client Service departments to identify the root cause of any discrepancies and work with the internal team and our carrier partners to resolve these issues as they arise.
- Identifying trends to apprise management of any potential processing or system problems
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Health Insurance/Benefits Experience strongly preferred.
- Insurance carrier experience preferred
- Benefits Administration background, including understanding of carrier enrollment processing
- Ability to keep pace in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment. Typical work week exceeds 40 hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using Windows based software and database tools.
- Strong organizational skills
- Authorized to work in the US
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications