|Campaign Start Date:||12/01/2014|
DescriptionPosition Description: This ETL Analyst position will design and implement automated processes to maintain eligibility and deduction interfaces to payroll systems and third party vendors from an online benefits administration application.
- 834 format data mapping
- Payroll deduction code mapping
- Development and documentation of standard file formats
- Developing process flows and documentation
- Assist in developing a scalable data mapping and transmission strategy
- File mapping using commercial ETL tools (ex. Pervasive, WebMethods, BizTalk, Sterling, etc.)
- Providing test case input and assisting with production validations
- Consulting with upstream and downstream customers on problem solving and best practices.
- Leading and participating on cross-functional project teams
- Data trending and analysis
- Some B2B client interaction
- Interfacing with offshore teams
- Creating dashboards for transmission and quality statistics
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field
- Experience with 6 sigma, Lean, or ISO 9000 quality programs strongly preferred
- Extensive technical tool/technique experience on ETL platforms
- Experience with Visio and MS Project or equivalents
- Proficient in SQL
- Benefits data mapping and transmission experience
- Experience evaluating and purchasing commercial ETL tools
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications