ETL Analyst Full-Time
|Title:||ETL Analyst Full-Time|
|Campaign Start Date:||09/25/2013|
This ETL Analyst position will design and implement automated processes to maintain eligibility and deduction interfaces to payroll systems and third party vendors from an online benefits administration application.
- 834 format data mapping
- Payroll deduction code mapping
- Development and documentation of standard file formats
- Developing process flows and documentation
- Assist in developing a scalable data mapping and transmission strategy
- File mapping using commercial ETL tools (ex. Pervasive, WebMethods, BizTalk, Sterling, etc.)
- Providing test case input and assisting with production validations
- Consulting with upstream and downstream customers on problem solving and best practices.
- Leading and participating on cross-functional project teams
- Data trending and analysis
- Some B2B client interaction
- Interfacing with offshore teams
- Creating dashboards for transmission and quality statistics
- Proficient in SQL
- Benefits data mapping and transmission experience
- Experience evaluating and purchasing commercial ETL tools
- Work independently in a task oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong information gathering, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to think and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong team orientation
- Willingness to stretch beyond defined roles to assist where needed
- Authorized to work in the US
Minimum Education and/or Professional Qualifications/Skills:
- Minimum BA degree in information systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with 6 sigma, Lean, or ISO 9000 quality programs strongly preferred
- Extensive technical tool/technique experience on ETL platforms
- Experience with Visio and MS Project or equivalents
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the market-leading private benefits exchange for businesses across the U.S. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers save money on their health care costs by setting predictable budgets while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits.
In six years, Liazon has grown to over 80 employees and now serves more than 2,000 customers, ranging in size from micro-employers to companies with over 2,500 employees. Company offices are in New York City & Buffalo, New York.
The management team includes industry experts and pioneers from McKinsey and Company, CIGNA, Prudential, Online Benefits, Iron Mountain, and Watson Wyatt.
The company is backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Capital Partners, Ingleside Investors, and Rand Capital, SBIC.
Company Website: www.Liazon.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.