Proposal Desk Coordinator
|Title:||Proposal Desk Coordinator|
|Campaign Start Date:||07/17/2013|
DescriptionPosition Description: The Proposal Desk Coordinator is an integral part of Liazon’s growing sales team. This new position manages the proposal fulfillment process in order to support the pursuit of winning new business with broker clients. The position will also work closely with carrier reps and select brokers.
- Manages the entire scope of the proposal fulfillment process, including front-line interaction with carriers for price quoting, and proposal execution for main sales team and key broker contacts.
- Works closely with Chief Revenue Officer, Broker Operations and other sales team members to electronically produce combined medical and ancillary product proposals.
- Also works directly with key brokerage firms and its producers to fulfill similar proposal requests.
- Uses Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat X, and Salesforce.com to produce professionally designed benefits proposals.
- Maintains and updates various sales records in the Liazon CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Prior Liazon and/or Client Service experience.
- A self-starter with strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat X.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Deadline-driven and demonstrated success in meeting deliverables.
- Authorized to work in the US
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the market-leading private benefits exchange for businesses across the U.S. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers save money on their health care costs by setting predictable budgets while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits.
In six years, Liazon has grown to over 80 employees and now serves more than 2,000 customers, ranging in size from micro-employers to companies with over 2,500 employees. Company offices are in New York City & Buffalo, New York.
The management team includes industry experts and pioneers from McKinsey and Company, CIGNA, Prudential, Online Benefits, Iron Mountain, and Watson Wyatt.
The company is backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Capital Partners, Ingleside Investors, and Rand Capital, SBIC.
Company Website: www.Liazon.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications