|Job Type:||Temporary, Direct Hire for right candidate|
|Campaign Start Date:||07/02/2014|
DescriptionPosition Description: The Employee Advisor will be responsible for fielding employee calls and emails from Liazon consumers related to questions about their employee benefits, technical issues and other questions related to their products.
- Accept inbound calls from employees and their dependents on issues pertaining to their health, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance products and services
- Research complex/involved inquiries through outbound phone calls to insurance carriers, web research, or by inquiring with colleagues
- Educate consumers regarding the products available to them
- Assist individuals with technology questions related to the Bright Choices® Exchange, including unlocking passwords and helping with website navigation
- Respond promptly to consumer inquiries
- Handle and resolve consumer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Perform appropriate consumer verifications
- Keep records of consumer interactions and transactions
- Respond to and resolve client and consumer billing issues
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken
- Follow-up and close all customer inquiries and open cases
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Associate degree or higher preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of one year of successful customer service experience required; health and/or insurance industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other web-based software applications
- Exceptional verbal communication skills required
- Authorized to work in the US
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications