Temporary Enrollment and Eligibility Assistant
|Title:||Temporary Enrollment and Eligibility Assistant|
|Campaign Start Date:||11/13/2013|
DescriptionPosition Description: Enrollment and Eligibility Assistant
The Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist is responsible for ensuring that enrollments processed through the Liazon Bright Choices enrollment system are communicated appropriately to our vendor partners.
- Reviewing daily transaction logs and verifying that all enrollment data is transmitted to carriers
- Reviewing carrier discrepancy reports to ensure that all data was processed appropriately
- Working with Technical Operations and Client Service departments to identify the root cause of any discrepancies and work with the internal team and our carrier partners to resolve these issues as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Health Insurance/Benefits experience strongly preferred.
- Insurance carrier experience preferred
- Ability to keep pace in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment. Typical work week exceeds 40 hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using Windows based software and database tools.
- Strong organizational skills
- Authorized to work in the US
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates industry-leading private benefits exchanges for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers save money on their healthcare costs by setting predictable budgets while allowing employees to personalize their benefits package with a selection of health, dental, vision, life, disability, and other benefits from top national and regional providers. Award-winning decision support and education helps employees make smarter benefits selections. Liazon supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners, including nine of the ten largest brokers in the country.
In six years, Liazon has grown to over 100 employees and now supports more than 2,400 businesses nationwide. Company offices are in Buffalo, NY and New York City.
The management team includes industry experts and pioneers from McKinsey and Company, CIGNA, Prudential, Online Benefits, Iron Mountain, and Watson Wyatt.
The company is backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Capital Partners, Fidelity Biosciences, Ingleside Investors, and Rand Capital, SBIC.
Company Website: www.Liazon.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications