Temporary Client Service Administrator part-time
|Title:||Temporary Client Service Administrator part-time|
|Campaign Start Date:||10/01/2013|
A CSA provides administrative and enrollment support to Liazon client service managers during our busy season which is our open enrollment period.
- Provide administrative support to Liazon Client Service Managers (CSM):
- Assist with the benefit enrollment of Liazon clients
- Handle additions and terminations throughout the year
- Complete new group paperwork
- Provide the CSM with necessary reports, including enrollment and payroll reporting
- On-going collaboration with Liazon client managers
- Set up of new chamber clients
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings
- Perform duties with minimal direction
The following is a list of experience, technologies, credentials, skills and other items which are required for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (relevant experience will be considered as a substitute for highly qualified candidates)
- Health insurance and/or other employee benefit experience strongly preferred
- Life, Accident & Health licensing preferred
- Benefit Administration background, including solid understanding of consumer-driven health programs, strongly preferred
- Team-first attitude and positive demeanor
- Experience working in fast-moving entrepreneurial environments. Typical work week is 40+ hours
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experience in MS Windows based software and database programs preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to speak Spanish helpful, but not necessary
- Authorized to work in the US
Personal Skills, Qualities, Aptitudes and Physical Requirements
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Self-starter with motivated personality.
- Ability to accept supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Ability to interface with people (groups and individuals) and communicate within various mediums (E-mail, telephone).
- Fast learner
- Must comply with Company policies and procedures and be responsible for own actions and conduct concerning safety and working conditions.
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications