National Broker Partner Manager
|Title:||National Broker Partner Manager|
|Campaign Start Date:||02/04/2014|
DescriptionPosition Description: National Broker Partner Manager
As a strategic partner to our national broker partners, the National Broker Partner Manager will develop and oversee relationships with these industry leading brokers to drive adoption of the Liazon platform resulting in revenue growth to Liazon and its national broker partners. The position requires an experienced employee benefits professional with demonstrated skills in successfully developing and managing relationships in the employee benefits broker distribution channel including managing roll-out campaigns, supporting sales activity, enhancing share-of-mind and educating the partners in the corporate and local office settings
- Work with Director of National Broker Partners and other Liazon executives in developing and managing comprehensive sales, marketing, training and awareness programs by prioritizing and identifying key opportunities and allocating required resources.
- Work with sales leaders and sales representatives to support their efforts in attaining new clients from the local offices of our national broker partners.
- Work with business and marketing colleagues to provide market feedback and recommendations on changes or new initiatives to drive adoption and revenue growth
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of extensive experience, preferably working for health insurers, ancillary group insurance carriers or; benefits brokers and consulting companies.
- Proven business acumen with a strong focus to driving business results through relationship management.
- Sales orientation to support critical links between Liazon, our sales team, the corporate executives of the national broker and the broker representatives in the field offices.
- Excellent project management skills with strong orientation toward execution and implementation.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Proficient in the use of computer programs and software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point as well as the ability to quickly learn various software applications.
- Familiarity with benefits/insurance industry a plus.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Team-first attitude and a positive demeanor.
- A passion for learning more about healthcare and solving problems will go a long way in ensuring your success in this position.
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications