|Campaign Start Date:||03/07/2013|
The Financial Operations Data Analyst plays a critical role at Liazon by supporting all phases of client invoicing and carrier premium remittance. The successful candidate performs detailed audits and clearly communicates findings to internal and external customers.
This role requires advanced financial and data analysis skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Remit premiums to carriers
- Support client invoicing
- Audit invoices based on enrollment reports for accuracy
- Resolve client issues from email and phone inquiries
- Track payment progress and make outreach emails and calls when necessary
- Conduct reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Run detailed reports
- Interpret the data and communicate key findings
- Provide feedback to continually improve processes
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Accounting and/or Finance background preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and database reporting tools required
- Willingness to work on jobs outside of “job description” when required
- Experience working in fast-moving entrepreneurial environments
- Domain expertise in health insurance and/or benefits administration preferred
- Team-first attitude and a positive demeanor
- Authorized to work in the US
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications