Client Service Manager
|Title:||Client Service Manager|
|Campaign Start Date:||03/07/2013|
The Client Service Manager (CSM) will be responsible for managing Liazon’s relationships with employers for companies with 25 – 1,000 employees. This role is considered an invaluable member of the Client Service Team and must have the vision, drive, and interpersonal skills to succeed in a growth environment. You will be a “hands on” professional operating with a sense of ownership toward the clients with whom you work and for the company.
- Manages major account relationships as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day issues related to the company’s employee benefits, including ongoing communications, and coordination of project, billing and other activities. Candidate will be expected to build and maintain trusted relationships with senior executives including CEOs, business owners, and Human Resource Managers
- “Quarterback” (project and process manager) for all activities related to Liazon’s service delivery to assigned client(s).
- Works with sales support / carrier marketing team to identify all customer contract renewals and builds plan for the renewal of those contracts.
- Conduct employee educational meetings.
- Work with internal team to launch Bright Choices portal for all renewing customers.
- Assist with and resolve individual client and/or employee issues escalated beyond the Consumer Service team.
- Research and stay abreast of all issues that impact clients, including new regulations regarding health insurance and employee benefits.
- Develops annual account action plans.
- Manages relationships with Liazon clients and vendors to further sales opportunities and to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Tracks and maintains all account activity in CRM tracking system.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ultimately accountable for client retention & satisfaction
The following is a list of experience, technologies, credentials, skills and other items which are required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years account management/customer service experience.
- 3+ years experience in health insurance and/or other employee benefits related field
- Must be licensed in Life & Health Insurance within 3 months of employment
- Track record of managing client relationships among small and mid-sized businesses
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Exceptional integrity, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Strong foundation in managing demanding customer base.
- Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with clients and senior management.
- Self-starter with proven organization skills and ability to multitask.
- History of achieving and exceeding assigned goals.
- Strong critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Willingness to travel, including overnight travel.
- Authorized to work in the US
The following list represents additional items which are not required but which will be considered preferred from the standpoint of selecting the most-qualified applicant for this specific role:
- Experience using the NetSuite ERP/CRM system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Team-first attitude and a positive demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the market-leading private benefits exchange for businesses across the U.S. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers save money on their health care costs by setting predictable budgets while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits.
In six years, Liazon has grown to over 80 employees and now serves more than 2,000 customers, ranging in size from micro-employers to companies with over 2,500 employees. Company offices are in New York City & Buffalo, New York.
The management team includes industry experts and pioneers from McKinsey and Company, CIGNA, Prudential, Online Benefits, Iron Mountain, and Watson Wyatt.
The company is backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Capital Partners, Ingleside Investors, and Rand Capital, SBIC.
Company Website: www.Liazon.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications