Quality Assurance Analyst
|Title:||Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Campaign Start Date:||08/20/2013|
DescriptionThe QA Analyst will be responsible for performing accurate quality assurance on
portals and inventory for Liazon Direct Clients, Broker Clients and Proprietary
Exchange Clients. They will assure that all portals are accessible and all
documents and details are accurate. Successful candidates will have experience
in web based systems, data analysis and insurance products.
- Sets launch dates in conjunction with Portal Team.
- Organizes and prioritize all requested portal and inventory requests.
- Creates process to assure proper portal QA.
- Tracks and documents all completed QA requests.
- Manages the relationship between the QA team and other operation teams.
- Completes quality assurance audits on all portals and inventory.
- Assures compliance in accordance with benefit rules and regulations.
- Works closely with configuration team to assure that all portals have correct documents and details and with Implementation and Client Service Managers to ensure that correct products are on the portals.
- Processes several stages of quality assurance until portal is complete
- Pays great attention to detail.
- Attends launch/portal turnover meetings to gather additional information in regards to each individual portal.
- Tracks and documents thoroughly and accurately in Dynamics.
- Plays key role in process improvement to eliminate common errors and ensures
- Client portals have zero defects.
- Identifies root causes to common errors and communicates findings.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree or higher preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of one to three (1‐3) years of successful customer service experience, in the health and/or insurance industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other web‐based software applications
- Significant employee benefits and/or individual insurance experience helpful
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced entrepreneurial environment. Typical work week is greater than 40 hours.
- Fast learner and self‐starter with demonstrated professional, upbeat, client delight demeanor.
- Display motivated/extroverted personality at all times.
- Ability to interface with people (groups and individuals) and communicate within various mediums (E‐mail, telephone)
- Authorized to work in the US.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications