Human Resources Administrator
|Title:||Human Resources Administrator|
|Department:||Finance & HR|
|Campaign Start Date:||09/25/2013|
DescriptionPosition Description: The Human Resources Administrator supports HR initiatives, programs, activities and projects and provides administrative support to HR in the implementation and facilitation of departmental goals and objectives.
This is a non-exempt role which requires superior administrative and customer service skills, exceptional good judgment, sound decision making and a high degree of confidentiality. Zealous attention to detail and error-free work: This is not a good job for someone who is looking to get it “80% right.” Detailed responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides all administrative support to human resources functions including record keeping, report generation, correspondence, presentations and departmental processes.
- Creates, updates, and places career opportunities, prepares bills/invoices of same.
- Promote, update and maintain companywide Intranet.
- Assists in the coordinating and execution of office and company events and community service efforts.
- Schedule, prepare, and follow up on new employee orientation.
- Responds to employee inquiries and problem solving in a professional, helpful, courteous, cooperative and effective manner.
- Builds, fosters and maintains positive relationships with all employees, internal, external customers and candidates.
- Maintains absolute confidentiality.
- Takes initiative in improving processes and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of applicant tracking and recruitment reports, collects, maintains, analyzes and summarizes data and trends.
- Schedules exit interviews, tracks and compiles reports of same.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge and expertise in federal, state and local regulations and legal employment requirements.
- Demonstrates flexibility to the changing practices of the HR department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The following is a list of experience, technologies, credentials, skills and other items which are required for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 1 – 3 years of experience working or interning in an HR Assistant/Administrator role.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with special emphasis on accuracy and follow through.
- Demonstrated maturity, professionalism and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proven judgment and initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on deadline.
- Ability to effectively respond to office workflow issues and adjust to multiple demands and rapid change.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Experience with HRIS/Applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with EEO/AAP requirements.
- Experience with benefit administration and open enrollment.
- Active affiliation with SHRM, BNHRA or other appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement.
- Experience working in fast-moving entrepreneurial environments.
- Team-first attitude and a positive demeanor.
- Self-starter with a strong interest in troubleshooting & problem-solving.
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications