Temporary Implementation Assistant Part Time
|Title:||Temporary Implementation Assistant Part Time|
|Campaign Start Date:||09/25/2013|
DescriptionPosition Description: The role of the Implementation Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Implementation Project Managers on Liazon’s New Client Implementation Team. This includes completing and assembling carrier/vendor requirements, as well as the submission and tracking of member enrollments with each carrier.
- Provide administrative support to Liazon Implementation Project Managers
- Complete carrier enrollment paperwork for new clients
- Submit enrollments for new clients and track to completion with carriers
- Auditing of enrollment forms, member enrollments and invoices
- Generate reports for Implementation Project Managers, including enrollment and payroll auditing
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings as necessary
- Provide additional administrative and organizational support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in administrative/organizational role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple concurrent efforts
- Able to work independently as well as cross‐functionally in an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computer programs and software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, Outlook and Power Point. Ability to quickly learn various software applications
- Familiarity with benefits/insurance industry a plus
- Ability to work in the US
- Performs other duties as assigned
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the market-leading private benefits exchange for businesses across the U.S. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers save money on their health care costs by setting predictable budgets while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits.
In six years, Liazon has grown to over 80 employees and now serves more than 2,000 customers, ranging in size from micro-employers to companies with over 2,500 employees. Company offices are in New York City, & Buffalo, New York.
The management team includes industry experts and pioneers from McKinsey and Company, CIGNA, Prudential, Online Benefits, Iron Mountain, and Watson Wyatt.
The company is backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Capital Partners, Ingleside Investors, and Rand Capital, SBIC.
Company Website: www.Liazon.com
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.