IT Support Specialist-Network Administrator
|Title:||IT Support Specialist-Network Administrator|
|Campaign Start Date:||10/17/2013|
DescriptionPosition Description: To support all Liazon’s team members in their use of IT resources, ranging from basic problem resolution to complex network administration.
- Regular dedication to document processes and problem resolution
- Provide exceptional technology and system support to team members
- Continually challenge the status quo in order to improve the reliability and efficiency of IT resources
- Support the company’s team members in their use of IT resources by providing an effective help desk solution that tracks and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Provide emergency support of IT resources
- Hardware – all “computer network” related equipment, including servers, PCs, laptops, networking equipment, phones, etc.
- Software – all operating systems and application software deployed on the aforementioned systems
- Projects – Provide technical assistance as needed to assist Liazon in implementing projects
- Bachelors degree in Technology field and/or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting Windows Server, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange
- 5 years of help desk and support experience
- Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 hands on expertise
- ShoreTel phone system support including ShoreTel ECC a plus
- Windows 7 and 8 desktop deployment and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and decisively
- Microsoft Group Policy experience highly desired
- Network Administration of all users accounts (adds / moves / changes)
- Demonstrated problem solving (analysis and resolution) skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US
Location: Buffalo, NY
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications