Systems Analyst part-time
|Title:||Systems Analyst part-time|
|Campaign Start Date:||08/16/2013|
Liazon is seeking a junior level System Analyst, who will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of Liazon’s Bright Choices® Exchange portal for clients and their employees.
Candidates who wait to be told what to do are not a good fit. Zealous attention to detail and error-free work: This is not a good job for someone who is looking to get it “80% right.”
- Configure Liazon’s proprietary software platforms for initial client implementation on Liazon’s consumer-centric benefits program.
- Process client configuration changes in Liazon software for clients on an as needed basis, for example, at the renewal of client benefit plans.
- Assist in troubleshooting enrollment-related technology issues.
- Consult with sales and service staff on portal capabilities.
- Generate and analyze reports for management and service teams.
- Augment internal customer service tip sheets/quick reference material.
- Attend all mandatory in-service training and regularly attends supervision meetings.
- Attend other training and in-services as needed to maintain a level of expertise in the field.
- Review requests consultatively – guides internal and external customers on the best way to accomplish a task or implement a requirement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The following is a list of experience, technologies, credentials, skills and other items which are required for this position:
- Experience in using various web-based software applications and Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Self-starter with a strong interest in troubleshooting & problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Team-first attitude and a positive demeanor Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US
- The ability and openness to work flexible hours and work days to meet business demands, including weekends. Typical work week is greater than 40 hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, from an accredited university or college.
- Transactional SQL/Relational database experience preferred, but not necessary.
Founded in 2007, Liazon Corporation operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses. Its flagship product, the Bright Choices® Exchange, is an online benefits store that is changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. Bright Choices helps employers manage their health care costs by setting predictable budgets through a defined contribution funding strategy while guiding employees to purchase better coverage of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits. Advanced cloud computing infrastructure and robust security protection ensures continual access and safeguards confidentiality of data transmission. Liazon works with top national and regional insurance providers and supports businesses nationwide through a distribution network of leading broker partners. Liazon was acquired by Towers Watson in November, 2013. To learn more about Liazon and the Bright Choices Exchange, go to www.liazon.com.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications